Right. usage of the API is completely under Twitter control and TOS. I
understand that. And yes, all of this is new and subject to litigation. Not
worth the headache unless a rug was pulled out under and existing
established business and agreement, which is probably only a few companies
if any  and I'm sure Twitter is working with them.

<<edward.png>>