I am running an email campaign and my developer is having issues with
getting the link to share on Twitter. The links are user specific and
contain necessary scripts on the tail end that cannot be removed for
campaign tracking purposes so the link ends up being over the
character limit.

Is it possible to shorten these dynamic links from the click within
the email to the sharing within Twitter.  I see their are some
javascript processes available, but I am limited by the fact that I am
operating within the email itself so I can't apply a javascript to the
header, like I could on a webpage I work in.

If this is not clear or you think I could explain better please let me
know.  Otherwise if you have any ideas I'd appreciate your
recommendation.

Thanks,

ReapMarketing