The best I can locate for the "Who to follow" functionality from the Twitter
API is under the User Resources and touching on GET users/suggestions and
GET users/suggestions/:slug now how to come close to what Twitter places on
their Who to follow page is beyond me.

-Dustin
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.