We're working to reinstate the usual limits on the Search API; due to the
impact of the Japanese earthquake and resultant query increase against the
Search API, some rates were adjusted to cope & better serve queries. Will
give everyone an update with the various limits are adjusted.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary - Twitter Developer
Advocate