Taylor,
Yeah this was definitely NOT good.    In the past, when there is a
service disruption, your api group would post something on your status
page and tweet about it... Instead, I'm finding out about this from my
customers...

Did y'all tweet about this or present this somewhere where I could find it?

Jeffrey
Tweettronics.com