Hi Folks,

My team is working on new Twitter client and we're interested in some
specific options in Twitter API.
Of course I know that some features already requested and this one was
asked however I think we should rise up it again.
I've found hidden call on Twitter which allows us to receive
conversation tread between the users.
http://search.twitter.com/search/thread/<status ID>

The above call return correct data for some statuses but for another
ones it may return nothing or even return wrong data,
Does anybody know something about this call? Maybe we need to supply
additional parameters?
Is it possible to obtain conversation thread between two users somehow
not using of above call.

Thanks in advance,
George