For some developers it's not just a pain in the you know what, it's a
case of it simply not working. @janole explained how it just doesn't
work with symbian. For me, and adobe air app, it's a pain, but we can
get over the inconvenience - although it's always nice to have a bit
more time. I think 8 to 12 weeks should be standard for changes of
this magnitude whenever possible.