On May 18, 2011, at 12:01 , Matt Harris wrote:

> We know this will take some time so we are allowing a transition period until
> the end of this month.

Gentlefolk,

        This is way too short an amount of time to implement OAuth and
transition mobile users off of an xAuth based client. (In my experience, my
user base upgrades an app over a full quarter of a year.) Furthermore, even if
I was ready right now with a submission to Apple, there is a very good chance
that my app would not be approved by your deadline.

        Please reconsider this deadline.

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho