I just wish Twitter would focus on the features the users want, rather than
spending money buying Twitter clients.

Some are really simple like raising the number of lists you can create, an
url shortener on the web interface, tweet to groups, etc.

Or the really useful feature that is searching for tweets older than one
week.

But oh well, you can't demand features from a free service, anyway.

FK