Hey,

I think Ernandes is right. There is tons of room for innovation. I
started a linkedin group (all the other ones I found seemed a little
stale and disused)
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Twitter-3rd-Party-Developers-3928159

I'd love to see more developers in there so we can keep pushing
forward a positive ecosystem. @TheMattHarris @RyanSarver or anyone at
Twitter, I'd love if you popped in too. Linkedin groups are pretty
effective for these sorts of things.

Have a nice day everyone,

~Tammy