Are you attempting to 'auto-login' to the twitter.com site or perform actions
with the Twitter API for various users?

The first, can't be done. The second will be xAuth which in turn will provide
OAuth tokens for your application to use on behalf of a user.

You can read more about xAuth at http://dev.twitter.com/pages/xauth

--
Scott Wilcox

@dordotky | sc...@dor.ky | http://dor.ky