Hi Matt Harris,
*
*I will explain it very clearly on what I should do in my application.
*

Basically I am developing an AIR application to connect to the multiple
twitter
accounts concurrently using Twitter API. The application u*ser is connected
to multiple twitter accounts simultaneously. Once he adds all accounts to
the application.  **The next time when the user logins into the application
they are immediately connected to all their twitter accounts without
authenticating again. Switching between accounts does not require the user
to log off one account. **All the accounts should be alive.*

*
This is what i need to achieve in my application. Can you help me on this.
**
How the
**
API will support for this scenario.