Thanks Scott Wilcox for your information,

I want to achieve the following using oauth twitter API or xauth... or some
script

1) I have an icon(twitter) in my air application which has some background
details like url(www.twiiter.com) , username , password.

2) if i click the twitter icon, i want the twitter site to login
automatically and to be rendered on my AIR browser(webkit) .

3) It can be anything like Twitter API or some script which does the login
mechanism.

I am stuck with this , How do i login to twitter using auto login......

I am looking at the oauth but i can get only the data in the respective
twitter account, I dont want the data , I want it to be logged in and
redirect it to the home page. This is the flow i want to achieve in my
application...... can anyone help me on this...... thanks in advance.....