Hi Karthikeyan,

In our Terms of Service ( http://dev.twitter.com/pages/api_terms ) we say
that a Service should not replicate, frame, or mirror the Twitter website or
its design. In addition, automating the login to twitter.com isn't something
you should be doing or are allowed to do.

Instead you should use the Twitter APIs to provide interactivity with
Twitter.

What actions would like people to be able to do inside you application?
If you can provide some examples of what you would like users to be able to
do, we can make recommendations on the API methods to use.

Best,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Developer Advocate, Twitter