Hello Jack,

I dont know wy it is so mutch bigger, sorry :(

TWSocket is listening socket, it does nothing else than listening. When
new connection comes in then the connection is accepted by another
TWSocket and so on. So you can support as many clients as you want. This
is also how TWSocketServer works.

What I was trying to say with 1 client, that it is very simple, you dont
have to code mutch. When you have to support many clients then you have
todo all things that are on board in TWSocketServer.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz