> Some of You guys know Leechget and downloadmanager like that.
> They have an option to download a file in threads.

Can you describe this feature because I don't know those programs.

> Is it possible with FTPCLI to setup
> ranges to download a file in threads? When Yes, how?

If you mean downloading files in the background, there is nothing very
special to do with ICS: it automaticall work in the background as soon as
you use async functions (GetAsync instead of Get). No need to use
multithreading ! See FtpAsy demo program. To download several files in
parrallel, use one FTP client component per file to download. You can create
the components dynamically each time the user ask to download another file
and destroy the component once the download is complete. Or use a queue of
component.