> because there are alot of records to check, i wanted it to be threaded...

Well, this is defenitely not a case where multithreading is needed because ICS
HTTP component is
asynchronous. HTTP component doesn't block ! It automatically handle your
requests in the background
using events. If you need to handle 100 simultaneous requests, then simply use
100 HTTP components
and async methods (GetAsync and the likes) and events (OnRequestDone and the
likes).

btw: Not all Windows versions are able to handle 100 simultaneous connections !
This is not a
limitation of ICS, it is a built-in limitation in some Windows versions. You
need a "Windows Server"
edition to be able to handle hundreds of simultaneous connections.