To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: [twsocket] [HELP]FTPServer within a service...

Hi everyone,

i'm wondering about the way to implement a FTP server (with thread on GetProcessing) within a Windows Service ?

Does anyone has a sample ?

knowing that i'd like ot have a form with a memo for log messages...

thanks a lot for your answer !

Guillaume MAISON
-----
Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
83, Cours Victor Hugo
47000 AGEN
Tél : 05 53 87 91 48 - Fax : 05 53 68 73 50
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Web : http://nauteus.com