> Yes, and now I partially know how the client works internally. But I
> never worked on the source of the server, so I should first learn how
> it works internally.

It's quite simple. Each client has his own TWSocket instance. This reduce the
problem to a single
user.

> I checked (very quickly) the code but I don't understood how it
> handle the basic authentication.

There is nothing in the component. It has to be handled at the application
level. Code has been
published to show how to do it. I don't remember where :-(

> Is there already a similar situation, i.e. the component exchange
> automatically more that one request with the client?

That's normal HTTP 1.1 behaviour.

> Speaking about the NTLM, I don't know if it will be "correct" to
> don't use the Windows domain user base. Probably it is the only
> reason to use the NTLM instead other authentications.

Yes, this is one interesting point in NTLM . But also NTLM offer true
protection agains transmitting
passwords over the internet.