To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:42 AM
Subject: 回覆: Re: [twsocket] ThttpCil Send bufsize problem

Thanks for your reply.
I try use TIdhttp it can send with packet 32768 size.
But when I use this Object and HttpCli at the same
time I cannot complier. It seems these two object
cannot use the same time.

--- Francois PIETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說:

> Q1:
> I set HttpCli1->CtrlSocket->BufSize=32768
> ,but when I send data it only has Max BufSize
8193.
> How can I set it more than 8193 and has it Max
limit?

Sending buffer size doesn't change much at the
network layer. HTTP use TCP
and TCP is a stream oriented proptocol. Default
buffer size fit the largest
TCP packet on Ethernet network.

> Q2:
> Dose HttpCli1->SendStream has Size limit?
> When I send more than 100MB file, It seems not
works.

Actually it works :-)
When you say "it doesn't work", I can't help you.
You must give more details
about what doesn't work. You must given error
message or symptoms.