> Yes, I think I used TCP since I'm using TWSocketServer

You should read "TCP/UDP primer" document available from "support" link at ICS
website
(http://www.overbyte.be). This document explain that TCP is a stream protocol
which do not preserve
datagram boundaries. You will receive all your data in the correct order but
the receiver will see
it in different chunk sizes than what sender has sent. You need to design your
protocol so that
receiver knows how many data sender has sent. Either by sending fixed size
structures, or sending a
byte count in from of your data, or using a delimiter at the end of your data.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html