>>> to send everything without buffered first?

>> What do you mean by "buffering first" ?

> It's something like this, when I send 2 packets consecutively, 1 after
> another, it often received as one packet in the client side
> (WSocket1DataAvailable event)...

This is how TCP stream is operating. In technical words, "datagram
boundaries are not preserved". You can't change anything to that: it's not a
component issue but simply how TCP protocol has been designed. See "TCP/UDP
primer" document available from the support page at my website for more
details.