Hello Surabaya,

if  you  send  binary  with  LineMode there are many way to manage it.

The  simplest  :  use  BASE64 e-mail attachement style that is nice as
designed  to  work  ascii  lined  mode but increase size of data about
+40% (as all binary e-mail attachements do by the way).

You  could also send binary but then you should take care to backslash
all   delimiter  characters/bytes.

You can also temporary switch between lined mode and binary mode : if
line mode ON and receive string "bin 1223435" then LineMode OFF and
receive data until size = 1223435 then LineMode ON again.

Regards.