From: "Gies,Brad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It seems the answer is that I now have to send the Type command before I
> do the PUT. Did it used to default to binary before, and now it defaults
> to ASCII?

When I originally built my little web site program for editing pages and
uploading them, I was under the same impression. When my ISP changed, my web
server went from a Windows-based to a Unix-based and it caused the same
problem, the last few bytes not being transmitted. I had to do the same
thing you need to do, set BinaryMode AND call TypeSet to make sure the
correct transfer mode was used for both client and server.

HTH

Woody (TMW)