> But how I can detect that SmtpCli->Abort() is finished, component is
> ready and I can call SmtpCli->Connect again for next message ?
>
> If I call SmtpCli->Connect() IMMEDIATELY after SmtpCli->Abort()
> I should receive "Component Not Ready" error, right ?

I'm not sure. Abort is probably a synchronous method. If not, you'll get an
OnRequestDone event.
And in any case, you can use a custom message to defere your next connect
until all currently running or pending events are processed. You call Abort,
then you posteMessage your custom message and from his event handler you
start your new connection.

One interesting side question is why do you call Abort ?