Scrive Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,

Hi,

> Currently I don't need the old property AuthType at all.
> I want to exchange AuthType by AuthTypes. That will make
> virtually no problems, code can be updated very easy.

I try to explain it better.
If you drop the AuthType property (or any other published one) and an
application will recompiled without open the unit that contains the component
then you get an error at run time when the form will created because in the
dfm it is still a property with that name.
What I suggested is to avoid this error. Then you can do what you want: use
the value that is in the dfm to have the same effect (in that case only one
authentication will used) or simply ignore it.

Bye, Maurizio.