From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] THttpSrv supporting NTLM Beta

: Arno Garrels wrote:
: > Francois Piette wrote:
: >>>              ImpersonateContext as well as RevertContext.
: >>> ImpersonateContext              will make the calling thread run in
: >>> the security context of the              authenticated user.
: >>
: >> I'm using LogonUser, ImpersonateLoggedOnUser and RevertToSelf in some
: >> of my applications. What are the differences between those and
: >> ImpersonateContext and RevertContext ?
: >
: > LogonUser works only if your account has 'Act As Part Of The
: > Operating System' privileges. Beside that I think they are the same.
:
: Well, not quite correct, I should have said similar, LogonUser
: has some options of course.
:
: >
: >>
: >> Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
: >> http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html --
: >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: >> Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
: >> Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
: >> http://www.overbyte.be
: >>
: >>