Scrive Francois Piette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > Various password 'recovery' utilities using protected storage are at:
> > http://www.nirsoft.net/
>
> Yes, I know those utilities. But this doesn't answer my question which maybe
> was not formulated correctly.
>
> I would like to know the API details so that I could use it into HTTP client
> component.

I already made a research in the past without any success. I asked some people
to try with other browser and they aswer that all ask for credential the first
time. So my conclusion is that IE does some (dirty?) trick to obtain
credential information of the logged user.
Now the link posted by Angus give a new light. I put it in my todo list.

Bye, Maurizio.