We also create one thread per CPU initially and load-balance among
them so this should not be a big problem.

One other issue I have, for a reverse proxy, there cannot be more than
~32000 connections, right? I am speaking about the no-cache situation
where there must be unique ports for a server and a client socket per
each user with 64k sockets max.

Regards,

SZ