I send mail to one recipient. Other progam like Outlook Express can manage this
and before I load the last version it works with big attachments. (Test is a
file on 1 meg. and have the extensin ".bzip")
I have windows XP prof. Connection on 100 Mbits/s and 1024 mb fys. memory.
64-bit ADM-processor 3000
Just i got telefoncall from one who testing my program. He have connection
internet via adsl and a router. My program have work even there but now it givs
errorcode 503 at request 9 + "command reguest before mailcommand". It have with
helo/ehlo command to do.
Ilkka