I just sent you a mail by mailsnd demo containing a 1 MB nonsense
attachment directly thru the mail server you used as well.
Establishing the connection took two or three seconds.
Sending 1 MB of data took around 1 minute on ADSL, 200 kBit/s
upstream. That's what I expected, and approximately as fast as
Outlook Express as well. So I think the problem is neither ICS
nor your mail-server but something else.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]