From: "Francois PIETTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] HTTP Server upload prgress bar

:> Let me rephrase: while uploading the file, I want to show a progress bar
: > in
: > HTML but do not know how to do it right now. It needs to update every
: > second!
:
: You have a HTTP client (Is it a browser or a program with ICS HTTP client
: component) which upload a file to a HTTP server built using ICS HHTP
server
: component.
:
: You want to have, at client side where a HTML page is shown, a progress
bar
: displayed while the upload is occuring.
:
: Is that your problem ?
:
: --
: Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
: --
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://www.overbyte.be
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be