a protected variable of the object would suffice, so experienced users
could do a hack typecast to access it, if for some reason somebody
dont wont the value to be easily accessible.

rgn> good to know but thats not the clean way.
rgn> and needs some additional cpu cycles on every headerline of course.

rgn> best regards, retnyg