Anne,
   Check out the TcpSrv demo: it shows how to use
TWSocketServer in a single thread with multiple
clients.  You can validate the data in the
OnDataAvailable event, which will be triggered
whenever there is data in the buffer -- or if you use
LineMode, whenever the end-of-line sequence is
received by the server, and the entire line string is
available.

    -dZ.

I like this idea, the more simply, better.

I have seen other examples. For me, i would have to
create my TWSocketClient, but without thread, and in
it, put the code for validating data. With this, i
would have sufficient?

I believe that i begin to understand.
Thans for your help.

Regards.
Ana.
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: twsocket@elists.org> Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:07:53 -0400> Subject: Re:
[twsocket] TWSocketThrdServer> > ---- QUOTE: Angus>
None of these applications use threads, they are>
simply unnecessary for> most ICS applications, and
cause major development> complications in> something
that should be essentially simple and reliable.> ----
END.> > I completely agree with Angus, and I learned
it the> "hard way", but encountering the same
complexity that> you are seeing right now. Once I
switched to> TWSocketServer (using a single thread>
implementation), everything simplified, yet I can>
work with multiple clients in an event-driven model.>
> I personally suggest you try TWSocketServer in a>
single-threaded model, and if in the future you feel>
it is absolutely necessary to use multiple threads>
for the clients, then you can switch it to>
TWSocketThrdServer.> > -dZ.> > > -- > To unsubscribe
or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list>
please goto
http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket>
Visit our website at  http://www.overbyte.be