From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Francois Piette
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:46 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] aspx page ICS Auto Fill, Post, and Read Answer

You can't fill a HTML form using ICS, but you can send the same things
as the browser do when you submit an HTML form.
To sublit a form using the ICS HTTP client component, you must have a
look at the source of the form and extract the action (that is the URL
which will process the form), the method (that is either GET or POST),
the encoding (how to format data) and of course all the data fields.
Once you have all those elements, you can craft the same request as the
one generated by any browser.

If you are not that much good at HTML forms, instaed of looking at the
form's source code, you may use a sniffer and capture the request sent
by the browser when you submit the form. Then you have just to see what
is sent and how it is sent. See the link page at my website for links
some free sniffer.

Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware) Author of MidWare
(Multi-tier framework, freeware) http://www.overbyte.be