> as I read in Archives (you discussion with
> Francois), you use Synchronous mode and sleep.

I do use synchronous mode, but I don't use sleep because that stops
everything else running in the same application, and considerably slows
down transfer speed.

> Just create random
> directory structure (with many subdirs) and try to transfer it to
> the server on lan (or on the same machine).

I do a lot of FTP testing, including massive directory structures (for
which there are improvements in the latest V6), and I don't see any
problems.  I do test to the same PC sometimes, but this is not a
realistic 'real world' application so is not really relevant to anything.

If you can reproduce the problem with logs using xferdemo2.exe (which
will transfer directory structures) in

http://www.magsys.co.uk/download/software/ics-ftp-2008-03-03.zip

then I will look at the problem in V6 only.

Angus