Thank you for trying that! Have you tried all in passive mode? I've WinXP Pro
(not virtual) with Kaspersky IS 7.0.0.125 (actual version). As I said with 7x
it happens not always, but this way I can reproduce the problem in 99%: on the
server side I create directory structur with about 100 subdirs -> then in
xferdemo2 I click on "list host files" (MultiFTP tab). The problem usually
occurs.