Back again after a spell of frantically doing other stuff ...

I do indeed have the THtmlSmtpClient, but am perplexed as to how to use
it.

I have my RichEdit with (or without) images, and I can see that:-

TSmtpClient has a property "MailMessage"
and
THtmlSmtpClient has EmailImages and HtmlText

... But what to I do with them.

Currently I use:-

procedure TSMTPMailMsgForm.SmtpClientGetData(Sender: TObject;
  LineNum: Integer; MsgLine: Pointer; MaxLen: Integer; var More:
Boolean);
var
  Len: Integer;
begin
  if LineNum > sl.Count then
    More := FALSE
  else begin
    Len := Length(sl.Strings[LineNum - 1]);
        { Truncate the line if too long (should wrap to next line) }
    if Len >= MaxLen then
      StrPCopy(MsgLine, Copy(sl.Strings[LineNum - 1], 1, MaxLen - 1))
    else
      StrPCopy(MsgLine, sl.Strings[LineNum - 1]);
  end;
end;

... To feed the lines from string list "sl"

Any help appreciated

TIA

Jeff

--