Hello Jeff,

I think you copy the html text into HtmlText property, the plain text
into MailMessage property and the images into EmailImages property. Take
also a second to read the exlanation of this component in the top of the
source file about the sequence of the images.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz