> > I don't know how you send the reply (since there are several ways to do
it),
> > but if you don't set ContentLength correctly, then the client may wait
> > forever for data that will never comes. As you said it usually works,
> > probable the length is set correctly. You have to verify if it is always
the
> > case.
> Thanks for the answer, my replies are always sent in a POST form method.

Are you using AnswerString(), AnswerPage() or similar ?
Are you building the response header lines yourself or is this handled by
the component ?

> > Once the issue appears, is it there for all clients or only a few ones ?
> No it happen for all clients, anyway they are all IE 6 or 7 client (if
it's what you're talking about....)

What I wanted to know was : when the issue occur, are all the clients and
all the requests affected ? Said in another way: does the server stop
servicing any client properly ?

If the server stop completely, I see two possibilities:
1) The server is stopped (the socket server listening for connections is
closed). This may happend when you have a bug and unexpectedly close a bad
[file or other] handle. If it happends that the wrong handle is the
listening socket handle, no other connection will be accepted.
(CloseHandle() applyed to a socket handle will close the socket).
2) The thread servicing the HTTP server is blocked and doesn't call the
message pump anymore. So no event is triggered nor handled and nothing
happend any more regarding socket I/O which - as you know - is event driven.

> > I don't know how you send the reply (since there are several ways to do
it),
> > but if you don't set ContentLength correctly, then the client may wait
> > forever for data that will never comes. As you said it usually works,
> > probable the length is set correctly. You have to verify if it is always
the
> > case.
> Thanks for the answer, my replies are always sent in a POST form method.
> But the thing is that my web server have received the values of the posted
form (OnPostDocument and OnPostedData events are OK), and it has fullfilled
the database and the listout; nevertheless the sending loop or something...
By the way is WireShark(http://www.wireshark.org/) is a good choice ?