Ok I see how you view it. I had read that MS had great plans for Windows
2008 as a server OS. How do you guys evaluate it? Do you think Linux TCP/IP
is superior or is it just people preferring Linux because it's free?
Also, Dod, you mentioned stunnel being unstable. What other free solutions
do you have experience with? How do they compare to our ICS-based solution?

Best Regards,

SZ