Scrive Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm trying to use TProxyInfo with D2009.

Very interesting ;-)

> Since Wininet is not unicode enabled, I've changed all Char, PChar and
> String to Ansi except the variables used by ICS-function ParseUrl.
> I get about 60 Warnings :-(

I see. I can try to adapt it to D2009.

> Anyone used Winhttp instead Wininet for this ?
> It's unicode enabled and can handle WPAD which is commonly used now.

Ok for unicode support, but why you are convinced that WPAD is not handled by
WinINet? From http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa383993(VS.85).aspx

---8<---
DetectAutoProxyUrl Function
Attempts to determine the location of a WPAD autoproxy script.
--->8---

If it doesn't get it I don't expect that Winhttp does.
Eventually get out that function from TProxyInfo and try with different
dwDetectFlags values.

Bye, Maurizio.