Scrive Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Paul wrote:
> > I'm trying to use TProxyInfo with D2009.
> > Since Wininet is not unicode enabled,
>
> It is. Only some parameters like host names etc. are of type LPSTR.

All function and structures used by TProxyInfo are LPSTR, one LPCSTR and two
LPTSTR. For the last one I'm using the Ansi version of InternetQueryOption so
they are mapped to AnsiString.

> > I've changed all Char, PChar and
> > String to Ansi except the variables used by ICS-function ParseUrl.
> > I get about 60 Warnings :-(
>
> That is not the correct way to make ProxyInfo working with Delphi 2009.
> Actually there are just very few changes required.

I'll do a deep revision, but I must first solve a big problem with a third party
com component (the application exit in the middle of an operation without any
message :-( ).

Bye, Maurizio.