Scrive Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[...]

> LPTSTR maps depending on the Unicode directive to either Ansi or Unicode,

Yes I know

> so it should be enough to add just one line:
>
> if @InternetQueryOption = nil then
>   begin
> {$IFDEF UNICODE}
>     @InternetQueryOption := GetProcAddress(WinInetHandle,
> 'InternetQueryOptionW');
> {$ELSE}
>     @InternetQueryOption := GetProcAddress(WinInetHandle,
> 'InternetQueryOptionA');
> {$ENDIF}

I'm in doubt about this. The remarks of INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTION Structure say:

"In Internet Explorer 5, only the ANSI versions of InternetQueryOption and
InternetSetOption will work with the INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTION structure. The
Unicode versions will support the INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTION structure in later
versions of Internet Explorer."

This is not very clear to me. Should I anyway use the Ansi version to keep the
compability with IE5?
Should I check the availibility of the Wide version, eventually only in D2009?
Actually the component works starting Win95.

Bye, Maurizio.