HI Piotr Dałek,

yes you are right with your argumentation. I am using TWSocket in a manner
generally not allowed, cause message processing and so on is not assured.

BUT!

- The clients wrote via "send" to somewhere about 16 Mbytes and if you
were true and it would be in buffer of the client then the process would
must have in Taskmanagers at least 16 MB of memory size. Please
look at my screenshot, the server and the client does have just 3.5 MB!

- I tried now with Putty, which is an SSH Client able to provide TCP Tunnels
on localhost. I forwarded it to a Socket not accepting any data. If I run my
Client from localhost to the opened port on localhost from Putty, I have the
same 16 MBytes of caching! And also there is only 3 MBs of RAM used
by the client.

- The same problem is with Mails sending via Thunderbird: I get a timeout
if I send a big mail via an SSH Tunnel cause the Data is immediatley in the
big buffer but the real Transfer via Putty consumes much more time. So the
Thunderbird throws an error.

- By the way: If you have no Line Mode then ICS don't do buffering
at all. It just uses "send" of Winsock! Because of this if at connecting
to the linux host it immediatlely blocks, as shown in the screenshot.

I hope you agree with me that my programming was not perfect but
anyway proves the problem with TCP Read bufering on localhost on
Windows. Do you agree?

Regards,
Markus Mueller