Hi RTT,

which Operationgsystem and Pachlevel are you using? Do you
use ICS Version 6 RC1 ? I am using Windows XP with
Service Pack3, tested my Client now on 3 Clients with this config.
I am using ICS Versoin 6 at RC1. I added my client.exe and
server.exe on my server http://projekte.priv.de/ics_localhost_bug/,
maybe you want to try with that.

Any idear why on my Computers it shows

http://projekte.priv.de/ics_localhost_bug/client_localhost.png

but on your computer it blocks much earlier?

Regards,
Markus Mueller