The default is that it is not configured. Cause tcp window scaling is also
deactivated, I asume it uses the "normal" tcp maximum of 64 Kbyte.

Without the "Tcp1323Opts" for Windows scaling a higher TCP Window
Size don't make sense at all. For more informations see

http://proj.sunet.se/E2E/tcptune.html

Much regards,
Markus Mueller