> - The clients wrote via "send" to somewhere about 16 Mbytes and if you
> were true and it would be in buffer of the client then the process would
> must have in Taskmanagers at least 16 MB of memory size. Please
> look at my screenshot, the server and the client does have just 3.5 MB!

I'm not an expert but I think you don't see the memory usage because
data is not cached in the client. Piotr clearly say that if the RCV
client is not accepting data, Winsocks cache it until its internal
buffer is full and only then report can't accept more because client is
too slow consuming it.

RTT