Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our customer complains that when they run it for some time, only the
> ssl ports get stuck and reset connections.

Does that mean established connections are dropped?
Or are connection attempts rejected?

> Arno, could there be a
> problem with the avl tree caching class you provided

Nothing is impossible ;-) Years ago I tested this class
successfully in a MT server, however that does of course not
guarantee it's bug-free. If you think it is making the trouble
you could switch to OpenSSL's own session caching.
However, if I were you I would try to reproduce the issue in
order to find out what actually goes wrong.

> --have you
> recently fixed any issues?

No, just one or two minor Unicode changes last year.

--
Arno Garrels