Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Seems that the connections are rejected. I am using TSslContext
> options to set ssl version and the customer disabled SSLv2. He says
> IE and FF on Win. gave general SSL errors yet Opera on Blackberry
> complained about TLSv1 but unfortunately he could not recall the
> exact message.

Provided SSLv2 is correctly disabled in your code (we discussed this
topic multiple times in the ICS-SSL list, AFAIR), I would search the
newer OpenSSL change logs first since this _might be a known or fixed
SSL handshake issue in OpenSSL (rather unlikely, though).
The worst case with session caching _should be no successful hits on
lookups, which indeed was slower than no session caching.